Wednesday 14 January 2009

I'm so tired I might die.

In addition to my clinical work I have to finish / start my essay and skills assessment stuff for Thursday. That's about 12,000 words, give or take. In 7 days.

I also have to get a multi-user audit database up and running for the head of service. I did computing at A-level...that's as far as my knowledge goes. I'm totally winging it. But not only do I have to get it finished, set up and working as soon as possible, I have to input three months worth of data into it. So maybe 6-700 patients? Who knows. What I do know is that I'm rapidly running out of time. There just arnt enough hours in the day.

And for some reason I decided tonight would be a good idea to start rugby training again. In the rain. While I'm full of a cold. That was a snotty experience. And the rain did nothing for my hair. Anyway, now my legs hurt, my feel hurt, my shoulders hurt and my jaw hurts...the jaw thanks to a lovely high shot (didn't appreciate that one...I got him back though).

Oh by the way my first clinic went well. I was a bit flustery and rubbish for the first assessment but the young lady didn't seem to mind and I think we got on alright. The second was lovely and came in just to tell me she didn't really need therapy at the minute, we just had a bit of a chat then she was on her way. And by the time the third came in I was beginning to feel like I'd been doing it all my life...everything just seemed to fall into place quite naturally. I'm confident both my people will respond really well to what I have to offer them. Happy times.

But now I'm going to bed...for I have a lot to do tomorrow. Hurrah.

All the best,
Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment