Monday 12 January 2009

Scary scary times.

Well tomorrow is a fairly monumentous day. I get to see my first patients. All on my own. Eek.

I had a few booked in before Christmas but (through no fault of my own...) they didn't show up. Not a good start.

It's nothing too scary, hopefully.

I guess I should probably go through some notes or something in an attempt to remember anything I've been taught over the past few months. But 24 is on soon. And I have a disgusting cheap pizza to eat first.

Yum. Disgusting cheap pizza.

Will.x

1 comment:

  1. Oh will! Please don't let my selfish holiday booking come between us, I couldn't live with myself! I'll send you a saucy postcard.

    Add away! There are lots and lots of nice people knocking around, writing things in the preston/chorley area :)

    ReplyDelete