Sunday 25 January 2009

I am the Wilrus.

Hello. Thought I'd write some brief nonsense whilst waiting for my tea to cook.

I finished my assignment, just about. Hurrah. Probs gonna fail but oh well. Now onto the NVQ. What a ridiculous waste of time. Don't ever do an NVQ.

I've spent the weekend sorting out my recording setup. I bought a shiny new microphone and have wasted hours experimenting with different positions. It really is as exciting as it sounds. But there's only one way to learn, and that is what I'm trying to do. It would be nice to get some half decent recordings of Cherno songs as well as the bits and pieces of my own stuff I've thrown together over the years.

I have nothing of interest to say today, apologies.
Laters.

ps I just watched a programme about Orang Utans. I want one. Or maybe two.


No comments:

Post a Comment