Thursday 5 February 2009

Bonjour! Ca va?

I've just returned from Brussels. Decided to go on a mini adventure after finding some cheapo flights. It was AAACE.

I've spent the week wandering a lovely old city, looking at nice buildings, visiting museums and art galleries, eating waffles and drinking beer. We went to Dr von Hagen's Body World exhibition, which was amazing. Lots of dead people and such, obviously, but so so interesting. Go and see it. Went for lots of nice meals, and although I had to eat bloody steak it was still fun. I don't think I've ever done so much walking in my life. Oh and the hotel was TinTin themed. Beat that.

And I managed to communicate to many french speakers as well. Not so much with the dutch. But the french went okay, considering I havn't thought about it since year 8 of high school.

Anyway, I shall now stop raving like an excited five year old. Did I miss anything?

Photobucket

I've just joined Twitter. What's the big fuss about?

1 comment:

  1. YOU WENT TO BRUSSELS?! Why did I have no idea about this, Will?! I hope you brought me back a delightful gift.

    I also hope you had a nice time.... :|

    ReplyDelete